The maximum accepted actual weight or volumetric weight (whichever higher) from Poslaju is 30KG.
If your parcel weight exceeds the weight or dimensions accepted by Poslaju, your parcel will be rejected by Poslaju.
Maximum size & weight accepted by Pos Laju are as follows:
Dimension = 55cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 24cm (H)
Weight = 30KG
In the event your buyer purchased items over the respective limits, please try chatting with them and inform them regarding this limitation so they can cancel this order to split it into 2 or more smaller orders for delivery purposes.
On a side note, if your parcel is too big or too heavy, it has higher risk of being damaged in transit. Delivery men/women might accidentally drop it while processing the parcel.
Bullmart do offer pick up service from seller by our supported logistics. However, if the courier dispatch fail to show up on the scheduled pick up day, we will advise seller to drop off the parcel at the courier drop off point directly to avoid late shipment.
If the parcel has been picked up by the courier but you still received the notification showing that the pick up was failed, we will advise you to wait for 2 days in order for the courier to scan the parcel for latest status.
However, if the status is still showing fail pick up after 2 days, kindly contact our Customer Service Agent with providing the below details:
- Order ID
- Tracking Number
- Pick up proof (Manifest form)
In the event that your parcel has been picked up/dropped off but the order status remains not updated, you may:
- Reach out to the logistics partner directly to check on the status of your parcel.
- Contact Bullmart Customer Service for assistance.
Do note that it might take up to 1 day for the order status to be updated in the system. Kindly have the following information ready before you contact the logistics partner or Bullmart Customer Service:
- Bullmart Manifest Form with all the details filled up
- Order ID
- Proof of pickup or drop-off, such as:
- Time and date of pickup/drop-off
- Pickup/drop-off location
- Name of driver who collected the parcel
- Any receipt, delivery note, etc.
Do check with your buyer if he/she has received the item as Bullmart Supported Logistics might have missed out the shipment’s status update occasionally.
- If the buyer has received the item, please obtain proof of receipt from the buyer such as a confirmation screenshot of your chat with buyer and send it to us for us to update the delivery status and release your escrow monies.
- If the buyer did not receive the item within 14 days after pick up date, please reach out to Bullmart Customer Service.